Friday 24 March 2017

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House and Meet with Him in Prayer’ – ‘Greater Works’

In solemn truth I tell you, anyone believing in me shall do the same miracles I have done, and even greater ones, because I am going to be with the Father. 
(John 14:12 TLB)

                                                                Prayer

O my precious God, You have promised if I believe in You, I will do the works You did while You walked on earth. I do not know what kind of works You want me to do, however, I do know that You performed miracles, and they were only a small portion of Your works. As important as they were, Your other works were even more important. You were the Light of the World, showing the true worth of everything the Father loves and values. You not only testified to the truth with Your words, but You demonstrated the truth with Your life and Your works of righteousness. You performed works of compassions, works of love, works of mercy, and works of forgiveness. You performed works of patience and perseverance. And, of course, You performed works of serving, suffering, and sacrifice. The greatest works You performed were Your works of obedience to Our Father. Yes, when I believe in You, I too can do the miraculous works You did, when it's the Father’s will. But even more important than any miracle I will perform are Your works that I will do for the glory of Jesus Christ, and in the supernatural power of the Holy Spirit of God. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment