Saturday 25 March 2017

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House and Meet with Him in Prayer’ – ‘Grateful To Jesus’

But Jesus said,  “Go home to your friends,” he told him, “and tell them what wonderful things God has done for you; and how merciful he has been.” 
(Mark 5:19 TLB)

                                                               Prayer

Father, I am so happy and grateful that You have sent me home to my family and friends, to tell them the wonderful things God has done for me; and how merciful and gracious You have been towards me. You always have understood my circumstances, struggles, and disappointments which have stolen my happiness from me. I have listen to You. Though adversity can knock me down, it cannot keep me down only if I let it. It knocks me down because it takes me by surprise. Whenever I remain in unhappiness, it is because I have allowed the Adversary to keep my heart focused on my circumstances and not on God. I allowed him to magnify the adversity, blinding me to everything My Father and You have given me. I have allowed the momentary raindrops of my circumstances to blind me to the vast ocean of eternal blessings that You have given me. My salvation and my relationship with You are eternal! I remain in unhappiness only because I close my eyes to the Father and to You and to everything You have given to me. I shall get back into Your Word and let them continually refresh and restore my heart and Your words will remind me of everything You have given to me. I can go and tell others the great things You have done for me in the glory, honour, and praise of Jesus Christ’s name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment