Wednesday 8 March 2017

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House and Meet with Him in Prayer’ – ‘Prospering in God‘

Then he crowns it all with green, lush pastures in the wilderness; hillsides blossom with joy. The pastures are filled with flocks of sheep, and the valleys are carpeted with grain. All the world shouts with joy and sings. (Psalm 65:11-13 TLB)

                                                      Prayer

Almighty God, You shall crown me with all green, lush pastures in the wilderness; hillsides blossom with joy in my heart. The pastures are filled with flocks of sheep, and the valleys are carpeted with grain. All the world shouts with joy and sings with gladness holy is the Lamb of God through Jesus Christ, my precious Lord. 
I shall get ready and You shall prepare me. The heavens of Your blessings are about to open. The work that You began within me that You predestined and planned from long ago, are about to come to pass. You are about to do something within my life which I have never seen before. It’s going to be an abundant year, a bountiful harvest; and a prosperous year. All the things You promised and said about my life, shall come to fruition. I believe it and I receive it in Your precious name,  in the name of Jesus Christ, and in the supernatural power of the Holy Spirit of God, I give You are the praise and thanksgiving. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment