Saturday 25 February 2017

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House and Meet with Him in Prayer’ – ‘Fortunate In God‘

Those who mourn are fortunate! for they shall be comforted. The meek and lowly are fortunate! for the whole wide world belongs to them. (Matthew 5:4-5 TLB)

                                                            Prayer

O my precious God, You shall comfort me. When I am meek and lowly I am fortunate! for the whole wide world belongs to me. You understand my grief and sorrows and You understand me. When my heart was breaking You came and You comforted me. I know My Father, sorrows are only temporary – it does not control my heart. I express my heartaches  and sorrows to My Father and Christ, and they will comfort me through the Holy Spirit of God, and through His supernatural power. It is great and He is the One who helps me to overcome all things great and small. 
It is time for me to draw near to God, and He will draw nearer to me. I shall pray continuously. I will listen with my heart for His comforting assurances. The eternal things of my life are as present today as they were the day I came into His kingdom. All other things, even people’s loves on earth, are only temporary. But my comfort and hope, my joy and my life with God are eternal. Because He lives, I shall live also. I press in to know Him more. As I get to know Him more, my love for Him will chase away even my greatest sorrows, You have promised this to me through Jesus Christ my precious Lord, and I am so grateful and thankful for everything You do for me. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment