Friday 10 March 2017

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House and Meet with Him in Prayer’ – ‘God’s Sovereign Plan’

Moreover, because of what Christ has done, we have become gifts to God that he delights in, for as part of God’s sovereign plan we were chosen from the beginning to be his, and all things happen just as he decided long ago. (Ephesians 1:11 TLB)

                                                               Prayer

Father, because of what Christ has done, I have become a gift to God that You delight in, for as part of Your sovereign plan I was chosen from the beginning to be Yours, and all things has happened in my life just as You decided long ago.
It was no accident that I am in the place You want me to be in today. You have a purpose and a plan for my life, and I intend keeping to Your plan. Sometimes, Your purposes are not always clear to me, but I continue not to give up until Your plan is fulfilled. 
Sometimes, I feel I have been wandering around in a wilderness, struggling against You, O God; in a vain effort to find success and comfort through my own means rather than according to Your plan. I do not want to struggle against Your plans any longer. I surrender and abandon myself to Your sovereign will and purpose. I seek Your wisdom, and I will follow Your Holy Spirit wherever He leads me. I thank You for Your plan and will seek it prayerfully with my whole heart. I receive the abundance of Your amazing blessings, peace, comfort, and power – God’s power. And that’s the only kind I desire to have through Jesus Christ my precious Lord. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment