Monday 9 November 2015

New Blog Post: A House Of Prayer – Daily Devotional ‘Come Into God’s House Daily to Meet with Him in Prayer’

You Will Guide Me

Reading: Psalm 48:14

“God will guide us to the very end.”

Prayer

My beloved God, You are my hiding place, and You will protect me from trouble. You surround me with songs of victory. Please guide me on the right pathway to the very end of my life here on earth. You will advise me and watch over me. Let all of my thoughts become pure in You. I lay down all my resentments, sharp words, impure thoughts, or selfish attitudes at the Cross of Christ. I ask Him to forgive my sins and ask Him to set me free. I do not want anyone to have a hold upon me other than You. Once I confess my sin to You, You do not hold anything against me. Your shed blood washes, cleanses, and purifies me and has made me clean. These sins have taken their toll on my spiritual vitality. I receive all of Your love and forgiveness. May my heart be changed into the ways and will of Christ. Let the Light of Christ and His amazing grace be deep rooted and grounded within my heart, mind, spirit, and soul. In quietness and confidence You shall be my strength, always and forever more in Jesus Christ’s Name. Amen.

Lessons To Be Learnt


We must seek God daily to guide and lead us into the centre of His will. Any struggles or decision we may have to make we must consult with God and ask Him to help us. He is the One who will enable us to make the right choices and decisions, which are in accordance with His will. The Holy Spirit of God should be our constant companion, and He will guide us into having an intimate knowledge of the way He wants us to go. He helps us interpret what God is saying correctly. The Holy Spirit is our Guide who God sent to us through Jesus Christ to lead us to the places and people He wants us to be with. This is all we need is to listen and depend upon Him and He will surely do the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment