Monday 23 November 2015

New Blog Post: A House Of Prayer – Daily Devotional ‘Come Into God’s House Daily to Meet with Him in Prayer’

Discovering God's Will

Reading: Psalm 86:8-11

“Teach me what You want me to do.”

Prayer

Holy Spirit, my desires are for You to teach me Your ways. More than anything, I desire to walk in Your truth. Lord, You say, “You would move everyone out of my life that hinders Your plans for me.” However, hard it is for me I praise and thank You for doing this. You know what is right and best for me. I do not ever what to be the one who is an obstacle standing in the way of Your plans for me. I am so grateful to You for Your love and strength You provide me with in this matter. I ask You for my heart to be neutral and You will speak of Your plans for me in my life. You have prepared a plan for me even before I was born to this earth. I wish to discover Your will for me; please show me how this is done, as I never want to be out of Your will. The only thing worth having in my life is the will of God, in accordance to His promises for the glory of Jesus Name. Amen.

Lessons To Be Learnt


The Holy Spirit of God is the only One who teaches us the truth about the Gospel of Christ. We must walk in His truth and not follow deceit and deception any longer. It is so important to have a mind and heart that is alert and discerning in Christ. Without discernment we are unable to distinguish the truth from the lies of the evil spirits and forces of the earth. We need God’s help to empower and enable us to do this but must not hinder or create any obstacles which may impede God’s plans. We must be determined to discover God’s will for our lives and ask Him to unfold His plans within our hearts. He will only give us His best; all we need to do is follow Him in submission and obedience to His will and He will do the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment