Friday 6 November 2015

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House Daily to Meet with Him in Prayer’ ‘Deep Conviction’

And so, dear brothers, I plead with you to give your bodies to God. Let them be a living sacrifice, holy – the kind He can accept. When you think of what He has done for you, is this too much to ask? Don’t copy the behaviour and customs of this world, but be a new and different person with a fresh newness in all you do and think. Then you will learn from your own experience how His ways will really satisfy you. (Romans 12:1-2 TLB)

Prayer

Thank You, Jesus, for taking my sins away from me and taking the punishment that I should have had, upon Yourself. You were pierced for my transgressions, You were crushed for my iniquities, the punishment that brought peace to my heart You took upon Yourself, and by Your wounds and stripes I am forever healed in the name of Jesus Christ.
Thank You, Jesus, for rescuing me from the power of darkness and this world. I know that the power of darkness has no more hold upon me because Your Shed Blood has been the atonement for my freedom and my faith in Christ Jesus has set me free.  
Thank You, Jesus, for making it possible for me to have a deep and meaningful relationship with our Father, You and the Holy Spirit of God.
I will not copy the behavior and customs of this world. I am a new creation: (This means that anyone who belongs to Christ has become a new person. The old life is gone; a new life has begun! (2 Corinthians 5:17 NLB). Therefore, I am a different person with a fresh newness in Christ. I will not allow the world to squeeze me into a mould, but I shall be convicted to stand for Christ Jesus, my precious Lord. Nothing will sway me from following God through Jesus Christ my precious Lord.
May my heart be convicted to know that my Father in Heaven has sent me to the earth to do His will just like He sent Jesus Christ my Saviour to do His will in obedience? I also choose to walk in obedience to God the Father, God the Son and the Holy Spirit of God.

I ask You to grant me the knowledge, wisdom, ability, to offer You my body as a living sacrifice, holy – the kind You can accept through Jesus Christ my precious Lord. Amen.  

No comments:

Post a Comment