Wednesday 4 November 2015

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House Daily to Meet with Him in Prayer’ ‘God’s is with Me’

“Now is the time to do it, while the Lord is blessing us with peace because of our obedience to Him,” He told His people. “Let us build and fortify cities now, with walls, tower, gates, and bars.” So they went ahead with these projects very successfully.
“O Lord,” he cried out to God, “no one else can help us! Here we are, powerless against this mighty army. Oh, help us, Lord our God! For we trust in You alone to rescue us, and in Your name we attack this vast horde. Don’t let mere men defeat You!” (2 Chronicles 14:7,11 TLB)

“Listen to me, Asa! Listen, armies of Judah and Benjamin!” he shouted. “The Lord will stay with you as long as you stay with Him! Whenever you look for Him, you will find Him. But if you forsake Him, He will forsake You. But you men of Judah, keep up the good work and don’t get discouraged, for you will be rewarded.” (2 Chronicles 15:2,7 TLB)

Prayer

Lord Jesus, You will build walls around me, with towers, gates, and bars. The land is still mine, because I have sought the Lord my God, I sought Him and He has given me rest on every side. You have blessed me with peace because of my obedience to You. So, I can go ahead with these projects very successfully.
I know that no one else can help me but You, O God. I am powerless without You. Lord, there is no one like You, my God. I am totally reliant upon You for everything l need in my life.
“O Lord,” I cried out to God, “no one else can help me! I need Your help against the mighty army that is against me. O Lord, please will You help me! My trust is in You alone to rescue me through Jesus Christ my precious Lord.
Do not let man prevail against me O God. I shall listen to You for guidance and instruction, You will lead me into the way You want me to go. You are with me, You have promised never to leave me nor forsake me and I will never want to forsake You.
As for me, I shall be strong in the almighty power of God and I will never give up until I see God’s purpose fulfilled within my life, and He will be the One who will reward me for the work I will do in His name. He will establish His kingdom here on earth and in heaven for everything is controlled by His almighty hand in His name the name of Jesus Christ my precious Lord. Amen.

1 comment: