Wednesday 25 November 2015

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House Daily to Meet with Him in Prayer’ ‘Jesus, my Sure Hope’

Stand silent! Know that I am God! I will be honoured by every nation in the world!”
(Psalm 46:10 TLB)

Prayer

Father God, although sometimes I feel desolation in my life, You have anchored me to Jesus Christ Your Son. He is my sure hope. He is my hiding place an ever present help in my times of trouble. He sustains me with a sure hope. He will never abandon me and He is at His omnipotent station, He protects my family and me. He is my divine protection when powerful forces attack me. He is my Almighty God; He is my Fortress, my Refuge and my Strength. He cannot be shaken.
I shall cease to strive and will be still and silent before Him because I know He is my God. I lay aside all my human efforts, and I can always call upon my Eternal Hope – Jesus Christ my precious Lord.

Holy Spirit, thank You that I can lean upon, depend upon and rely upon You to be with me right through everything. I shall glorify and magnify You to the praise and honour of God’s precious and holy name now and forever more in Jesus Christ my precious Lord.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment