Friday 30 October 2015

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House Daily to Meet with Him in Prayer’ ‘God is in All Things’

This plan of mine is not what you would work out, neither are my thoughts the same as yours! (Isaiah 55:8 TLB)

Prayer

Father, I know that there is nothing on this earth that is a coincident. You are indeed in everything. Nothing is out of Your reach. Everything abides under Your controlling hand.
You have promised to work all things together within me into such a fashion that good comes out of it all. Nothing, that happens by chance with You, O God. You always have a purpose in mind when You allow me to be tested. Sometimes, it is to refine me. Sometimes, it is to draw me closer to You in my walk with You.
This plan of Yours for my life will work out. Whatever I have to face today I know You know exactly why You want me to go through this. For Your thoughts and ways are not my thoughts nor are my ways Your ways. 

My trust is completely in You. You will help me to become the person You created me to be as You knit me together in my mother’s womb. Your plans for my life will succeed. I continue to walk in obedience to Your perfect Sovereign Word and Will. May Your name be glorified, magnified and exalted through me forever and always in the precious name of Jesus Christ my precious Lord. May I always honour and please and glorify God in His sight through Jesus Christ and in the supernatural power of the Holy Spirit of God. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment