Wednesday 28 October 2015

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House Daily to Meet with Him in Prayer’ ‘Keep in Step with His Spirit’

If we are living now by the Holy Spirit’s power, let us follow the Holy Spirit’s leading in every part of our lives. (Galatians 5:25 TLB)

Prayer

Father, I desire to live my life in the supernatural power of the Holy Spirit of God. Let me follow Your Spirit’s leading in every single part of my life. I ask You for Your Wisdom, Insight, and Revelation to know You better. I ask You to enlighten me in order that I may know the hope within my heart with Your glory and presence leading me into Your perfect will.
I ask You to transform me and enable me to depend upon the Holy Spirit of God. I desire to depend and lean upon Him for all of my needs in everything I do. May I glorify and magnify the Lord my God through Jesus Christ my precious Lord.

Life is victorious for me. I abide and rest in and yield to the Spirit of God. He teaches me to pray, work, study, read and accept the responsibility that I am under the controlling hand of God. He has liberated me in the freedom through Jesus Christ my precious Lord. My faith is simplistic and I do believe that God will work out His divine purpose He has predestined and planned for my life in accordance to His perfect will. I shall continue to be submissive and walk with an obedient heart in the heart of Jesus Christ, now and forever more. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment