Friday 2 October 2015

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House Daily to Meet with Him in Prayer’ ‘Confirm Your Covenant’

‘Confirm Your Covenant’

When Abram was ninety-nine years old, God appeared to him and told him, “I am the Almighty; obey Me and live as you should. I will prepare a contract between us, guaranteeing to make you into a mighty nation. In fact you shall be the father of not only one nation, but a multitude of nations!” Abram fell face downward in the dust as God talked with him.
What’s more, “God told him, “I am changing your name. it is no longer ‘Abram’ (‘Exalted Father’), but ‘Abraham’ (‘Father of Nations’) – for that is what you will be. I have declared it. I will give you millions of descendants who will form many nations! Kings shall be among your descendants! And I will continue this agreement between us generation after generation, forever, for it shall be between Me and your children as well. It is contract that I shall be your God and the God of your posterity. And I will give all this land of Canaan to you and them, forever. And I will be Your God. (Genesis 17:1-8 TLB)

Prayer


Holy Spirit, help me to let God make the right choices for me. As I live my life in faith in Jesus Christ, transform and discipline me in accordance to God’s will. I shall walk before Him and be blameless. He will confirm His covenant between Him and I and he will increase my numbers. You will make me very fruitful and You will establish Your covenant as an everlasting covenant between You and me and my descendants after me. You shall give me the land as an everlasting possession and You have promised to be my God and all of my families God. I praise and thank You that we shall become the One stick and nation in Jesus Christ our precious Lord, and in the supernatural power of the Holy Spirit of God. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment