Monday 26 October 2015

New Blog Post: A House Of Prayer – Daily Devotional ‘Come Into God’s House Daily to Meet with Him in Prayer’

Centered upon Christ

Reading: Ephesians 1:9-10

“The mystery of His will.”

Prayer

O my beloved God, I shall centre my whole life upon Jesus Christ. Thank You for Your secret plan. I hold it close to my heart. You designed Your plan for me long ago in accordance to Your good pleasure. This is just one more reason why I should praise and worship the Lord my God. Furthermore, because of Christ, we have received an inheritance from God. He chose us from the beginning, and all things happened just as He decided long ago. Your purpose was I was the first person within my family to trust in Christ and that I should praise our glorious God. I believe in Christ; He identified me as His own by giving me the Holy Spirit of God to live inside of me. The Spirit of God is God’s guarantee to me. He gives me everything He has promised me as He purchased me to be His own in Jesus Christ. Amen.

Lessons To Be Learnt


Our lives should be centered upon our Lord Jesus Christ. He teaches us at our conversion, step by step, how to draw closer to Him. We learn great and wonderful lessons through reading His Word and praying to God. God designs our lives, right from the very beginning as He did with Jesus. We were with Him in the very beginning even before we came and were born to the earth. This revelation helps us in our walk with God. He is the One who makes known the mystery of His will according to His good pleasure, which He purposed in Christ. God was not intentionally keeping His plan secret (“the mystery of His will”), but His plan for the world could not be fully understood until Christ rose from the dead. His purpose for sending Jesus was to unite us together in one body with Christ as the head. Many people still do not understand God’s plan but when the time is right (“when the times will have reached their fulfillment”), He will us together to be with Him forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment