Friday 9 October 2015

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House Daily to Meet with Him in Prayer’ ‘My Refuge and Strength’

God is our refuge and strength, a tested help in times of trouble. (Psalm 46:1 TLB)

Prayer

Father God, thank You for being my refuge and strength, a very present help in all my times of trouble. Thank You for Your amazing grace which is my help. Thank You I will never be too proud to ask You for the help that I need. Thank You for the gift and seal of ownership You have placed to live inside of me through the supernatural power of the Holy Spirit of God. I know apart from Him I could not experience Your divine provisions for me.
Thank You for sending Your Son, Jesus Christ to die for me and saving me from all my sins. I thank Him for taking my sin debt and paying it in full on the Cross of Calvary. He was pierced for my transgressions, He was crushed for my iniquities, the punishment that brought peace to my heart He took upon Himself, and by His wounds and stripes I am forever healed in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ.

I accept and receive His unconditional love and grace and His unlimited compassion for my life. Jesus, You can sympathize with me. You can identify with my weaknesses, my fears, my anxieties and worries. You are not distant, cold, nor are You detached from me. I shall stand strong in Your grace. Receive Your help. Relax in Your acceptance. Bask in Your compassion. Yes, I shall surely rest in Your grace for You are with me forever and ever in Jesus Christ my precious Lord. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment