Monday 5 October 2015

New Blog Post: A House Of Prayer – Daily Devotional ‘Come Into God’s House Daily to Meet with Him in Prayer’

Appeal to God

Reading: Job 5:8

“I will lay my cause before Him.”

Prayer

Lord, when I appeal to You and lay my cause before, You make Yourself known to me. You are forever accessible and available to me for I seek You with all my heart. I know it is wise to seek God because I need Him. You know how desperate I have been. You know I depend upon You to sort out the problems in my life. I come to You in prayer, believing You will sort all things out for me. I realize it has to be in Your timing and at Your appointed time. Through the years, You have taught me to have patience. You have shown me that sometimes You answer my prayers immediately and on other occasions You make me wait. It does not matter anymore. I do not want anything until You are ready to give it to me. I can wait for as long as You have willed it to be done through Jesus Christ my precious Lord. Amen.

Lessons To Be Learnt


We all need to make our appeal toward God in prayer and worship. He is accessible and available to us at all times. Every second, minute, and hour of each day He is willing to help us, if only we would ask Him too. It is not only the bad times we need to seek Him but also needed to seek Him in the good times as well. It is not just the little things of our lives He is interested in as He wants to be included in every detail of our lives from the smallest to the greatest here on the earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment