Friday 16 October 2015

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House Daily to Meet with Him in Prayer’ ‘Present your Petitions’

Then you will present your petitions over my signature! And I won’t need to ask the Father to grant you theses requests, for the Father Himself, loves you dearly because you love Me and believe that I came from the Father. (John 16:26-27 TLB)

Prayer

O my beloved God, I praise and thank You that I am able to ask You in Your name – that is, it is in Your nature for my prayers to be answered. I am so intimate with You and I am One with You.
Jesus, said, “Because of His name, God will recognize and respond to my prayers,” I am so grateful to You for responding to the prayers I petition before You for the heart and core of Your people. Thank You for laying their names upon my heart enabling me to pray daily for them. This is a great challenge and invitation to me – to pray in Your name, and to have enough love, faith, and confidence to know  that when I pray You hear me and when I know You hear me then I know my prayers will be answered by You for them at Your appointed time.
I trust You that Your will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Through the resurrection and ascension power of Jesus Christ, and through the supernatural power of the Holy Spirit of God, He has been sent to me to live within me; I have been lifted up into such a relationship with Him. I rely, lean and depend upon Him for all things.

Now, I am in the right position with God I can pray in Jesus name and in His nature I expect Him to answer me for my great expectations are in Him and not in me. Thank You Jesus, for being there for me. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment