Friday 7 August 2015

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House Daily to Meet with Him in Prayer’ - ‘Devoted to God’

We are only God’s co-workers. You are God’s garden, not ours; you are God’s building, not ours. (1 Corinthians 3:9 TLB)

Prayer

Father God, I am Your co-worker and work in Your fields, You are the building that dwells within me and You are building my faith and trust upon the Rock and Foundation of Christ. May my eyes always be focused upon you and my concentration is centered upon You, through Jesus Christ my precious Lord. Thank You that I am under Your control and mastery alone. There is no longer any responsibility on me for the work that You want me to do. The only responsibility that I have is to stay close to You and abide constantly in You. In all my situations I must always remember to acknowledge You, allowing nothing to hinder my co-operation with You.

My freedom has come after Jesus Christ, sanctified and purified me from all my sin, through the supernatural power of the Holy Spirit of God, and I must remember I have been freed for only one thing – to be absolutely devoted to my Co-Worker through Jesus Christ. I have no right to decide where I should be placed, or to have any preconceived ideas as to what God is preparing me to do. Father, You engineer everything in my life; and wherever You place me, my supreme goal is to pour out my life in total wholehearted devotion to You in that particular work and plans You have planned for my life. I will give all the glory to God my Father through Jesus Christ my precious Lord and in the supernatural power of the Holy Spirit of God, I bring praise to God’s holy kingdom and Name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment