Friday 14 August 2015

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House Daily to Meet with Him in Prayer’ ‘Be Inspired by God’

To preach the Word of God urgently at all times, whenever you get the chance, in season and out, when it is convenient and when it is not. Correct and rebuke Your people when they need it, encourage them to do right, and all the time be feeding them patiently with God’s Word. (2 Timothy 4:2 TLB)

Prayer

Lord Jesus, help me to preach the Word of God urgently at all times, whenever I get the chance, in season and out of season, when it is convenient and when it is not convenient. Let me only be inspired by You and not be obsessed with my own exceptional moments of inspiration. Help me to be led by the Holy Spirit of God, to correct and rebuke Your people when they need it, and help me to encourage them to do right, feeding them patiently with God’s Word and His careful instructions.
Do not let me be led by man, but let me be lead in the supernatural power of the Holy Spirit of God. Do not let me be drawn into things that do no concern me and help me not to follow the traps of Satan. Help me always to be alert and ready at all times. Enable me to discern the strategies and tactics of Satan and the evils of man.
My times are in Your hands. I know what You have blessed me in is in the gift of God. Those gifts are His and not mine. Help me to see things in His will, ways, and attitudes and let me have the characteristics and nature of Christ, which will enable me to become more like Him. Help me to be inspired by God. I place myself into His tender and loving care in Jesus’ name. I ask You to be the One who will influence me and no-one else.
I relinquish and I yield myself under God’s controlling hand, dedicating and committing my life to the Gospel of Christ. My desire is to follow the teachings of God’s Word and not following anything else but His truth.
Christ Jesus abides in me and the Holy Spirit of God helps me to abide in Him. I ask the seeds that are sown in my life will be in the good seed and soil, the virgin soil and those seeds will be watered by the Holy Spirit of God which will bring a wonderful and great harvest to the honour, praise and glory of my heavenly Father in the precious and holy name of Christ Jesus my precious Lord. Amen.  

No comments:

Post a Comment