Wednesday 19 August 2015

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House Daily to Meet with Him in Prayer’ ‘God is Merciful’

Lord, how merciful You are to those who are merciful. And You do not punish those who run from evil. You give blessings to the pure but pain to those who leave Your path.
(Psalm 18:25-26 TLB)

Prayer

Holy Spirit, to the faithful You show Yourself faithful, to the blameless You show Yourself blameless, to the pure You show Yourself pure, but to the crooked You show Yourself shrewd.
Lord, I ask You to help me climb the supreme climb up the mountain of God where I can fellowship on the mountain top with You, O God. The greatest lesson I have learnt in my faith with You, like Abraham, I am prepared to do anything for God. I am here to obey God, no matter what contrary belief of mine might be violated by my obedience to Christ. I am not devoted to my own convictions, but I will remain true to God.
He will lead me directly through every barrier and right into the inner chamber of the knowledge of Himself. I am always willing to come to the point of giving up my own convictions and traditional beliefs. I shall remain simply to be true to God, and God, You will purify my faith for honour, praise, and glory of Christ Jesus.
The Lord lives! Praise is to my Rock! Exalted be God my Source my Saviour! He is the God who avenges me who subdues nations under me, who saves me from my enemies now and forever in Jesus Christ. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment