Friday 21 August 2015

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House Daily to Meet with Him in Prayer’ ‘God Protects’

Are you seeking great things for yourself? Don’t do it! For though I will bring great evil upon all these people, I will protect you wherever you go, as your reward. (Jeremiah 45:5 TLB)

Prayer

Father God, You want me to be in a much closer relationship with You than simply receiving Your gifts – You want me to get to know You. Even some large thing I want is only incidental, it comes and it goes. But You never give me anything incidental.
Father, You have said to me: ”You will overthrow what You have built and uproot what You have planted, throughout the land.” So, do as You have said.
I seek to have Your perfect will for my life, and I desire to have that deep and meaningful relationship with Christ. This is the most important relationship that matters most to me. I do not want anything to stand in the way of my spiritual walk with You, not spiritual gifts, material things, financial matters, family, church or friends.
Jesus, You are number One in my life and nothing You do in my life is incidental. You have a plan for my life and I desire to honour You and Your kingdom and surrender completely to Your perfect will in obedience to the Holy Spirit of God.
Help me to walk in Your ways, and instruct my heart, guiding me through Your Holy Spirit at all times. I thank You, Lord, for all the help You have given to me it is really appreciated. Thank You that You are working out Your Ultimate perfection for me – “that I may be One with You just as You are One with the Father.

Lord, keep my life free from the love of this world, never leave me nor forsake me just as You have promised me. Let me always be content with what You have given to me, so I can say with confidence, “The Lord, is my helper; I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?” You have put Your seal of ownership upon me, through Your Holy Spirit, and He is in charge of me forever and always in Jesus Christ my precious Lord. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment