Wednesday 26 August 2015

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House Daily to Meet with Him in Prayer’

‘God Take Me into Oneness’

Are you seeking great things for yourself? Don’t do it! For though I will bring great evil upon all these people, I will protect you wherever you go, as your reward. (Jeremiah 45:5 TLB)

Prayer

Father, You are preparing me to be in total oneness with Yourself and Jesus Christ, my precious Lord. I am paying no more attention to what I call the great things of life? I am prepared to surrender totally to You and I will let go of everything You don’t want me to have. I realize that You are responsible for my whole life and I am so grateful to You for this, it is such a great relief for me to know this. I will no longer think about what You are going to do, and it is good to have the luxury of not asking any questions, but just accept the perfect will of God.
I am so delighted to have You in Your rightful place in my life and now able to live my life with You without any limitations in freedom to the glory, praise, adoration of Jesus Christ and walking in the supernatural power of the Holy Spirit of God, leaning upon, depending upon and relying upon Him for everything I need enabling me to honour my Heavenly Father. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment