Friday 17 July 2015

New Blog Post: ‘A New Life’

You have let me experience the joys of life and the exquisite pleasures of your own eternal presence. (Psalm 16:11 TLB)

Prayer

Lord Jesus, You have made known to me the path of life; You will fill me with joy once again in Your presence, with the eternal pleasures at Your right hand. Therefore, my heart is glad and my tongue rejoices; my body also will rest secure in You.
I have deliberately committed my will and ways to You in the name of Jesus Christ. It has been a transaction of my will, not my emotions. I surrender my will and ways to You regarding whatever I see, whether it is shallow or the deep profound places internally.
I have heard Your voice calling my name and I shall concentrate in maintaining my intimate relationship with You from now until eternity. So let us come now and reason together, Says the Lord, ’Though my sins are like scarlet, They shall be as white as snow; Though they are red like crimson, They shall be as wool.’

You, O God, have provided a way out for me in the removal of all my sins through the atonement death of Jesus Christ my precious Lord. He has washed, cleansed, and purified me from all my sins staining power. He has clothed me in His righteousness, holiness and godliness and all my sins are forgiven through the Cross of Jesus Christ and the atonement of His Shed Blood which was shed for me. I am so grateful and thankful to Jesus Christ, for everything He has done in my life since the day He met with me. I am truly committed to Him. I thank You for this new life You, the Lord my God have given to me through Jesus Christ my precious Lord. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment