Friday 10 July 2015

New Blog Post: ‘Completely Obedient’

Although he did not remove the high places from Israel, Asa’s heart was fully committed to the Lord all his life. (2 Chronicles 15:17 NIV)

Prayer

Lord God, You know my heart is fully committed to serving You, Lord, if I am walking in disobedience, show me and I will repent and change my ways. What I don’t think is significant to me, but may well mean a great deal to You, O God, show me and nag at me until I am able to see what You are trying to tell me.

Do not lose Your patience with me, because You know in my heart I want to do and be obedient to You in Your perfect will. I admit I need Your help to be able to do this. I ask You to make all things clear to me and enable me and empower me in the fullness of the Spirit of God, enabling me to fulfil the calling You have placed upon my life for the honour, praise and glory of Your precious and holy name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment