Monday 6 July 2015

New Blog Post: A House Of Prayer – Daily Devotional - ‘Walk In Wisdom’

Reading: Ecclesiastes 9:13-18

“Wisdom is better than strength.”

Prayer

Lord Jesus, I seek to walk in Your wisdom as it is so important to me. I want to reflect Your glory, and I need Your wisdom to achieve this. I need to learn more on how to listen to Your voice with You prompting and leading through the tugging of my heart. I desire for our relationship to be seen as one in Christ. As I receive Your Divine Wisdom I will be able to see Your hand working at every turn of my life. I want to please You Lord, and I want to grow in You. Without You, I can do nothing but with You I can do all things. I know You have made Your home within me. I don’t merely know more about You rather I want to truly know You deeper and more intimate way. Please help me to do this. I ask this in the name of Jesus. Amen.

Lessons To Be Learnt

We all need God’s wisdom to help us walk in His path. To live our lives for God’s glory we have to learn to learn how to listen to His still small voice, His prompting, and His leading by Him tugging our hearts. We learn to recognize He is guiding and leading us in the supernatural power of His Spirit to where He wants us to be. Having God’s divine wisdom helps us to see His hand working in every situation we find ourselves in. We can do nothing without Him, but in Him we will be able to achieve everything He wants us to carry out His tasks for the glory of His kingdom and name.

No comments:

Post a Comment