Monday 20 July 2015

New Blog Post: A House Of Prayer – Daily Devotional - ‘He Will Convict the World’

Reading: John 16:8-11

“The Holy Spirit convicts us of sin.”

Prayer

Almighty God, You will convict the world of sin and the guilt it is in. You will send Your power through the supernatural power of the Holy Spirit of God. He will show them the truth and show them their evil ways. You have set me free from the world through Jesus Christ my precious Lord. He is my personal Saviour and Lord, the Redeemer of my soul. Your light shines forth in me. You have taken all my darkness away. Now I can see the pure light within my life in regards to evil and sin. I turn away from evil forever and ask God to keep me on the road, which is narrow and straight, for the glory and praise of God, which leads to Christ Jesus. Amen.

Lessons To Be Learnt


Jesus Christ came to the world to convict man of sin and guilt in regard to righteousness and judgment. God calls everyone to repent, revealing the standard of God’s righteousness to anyone who believes, because Christ would no longer be physically present on earth. God demonstrates Christ’s judgment over Satan. He has sent His supernatural power through the Holy Spirit of God, and He helps and shows us the truth of our evil ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment