Friday 31 July 2015

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House Daily to Meet with Him in Prayer’ ‘I Know You are God’

“Stand silent! Know that I am God! I will be honoured by every nation in the world!”
The Commander of the heavenly armies is here among us! He, the God of Jacob, has come to rescue us! (Psalm 46:10-11 TLB)

Prayer

Lord Jesus, I shall be silent and still. I know You are God and there is no other God I desire to worship other than You. I will exalt and honour You among the nations in the world! The Lord Almighty is with me, He is the Commander of the heavenly armies and lives amongst His people.
The God of Jacob is my Fortress and I ask Him to show His mercy to me according to His unfailing love, according to His great compassion, please blot out my transgressions and wash away all my iniquity and cleansed me from all my sin. Do not do not let my sin rule over me. I know my transgressions and my sin is always before me. Against You, You only have I sinned and done what is evil in Your sight, so that You prove right when You speak and justified when You judge. Surely You desire truth in the inner parts, You teach me Wisdom in the innermost places. Cleanse me with hyssop, and I shall be clean, wash me, and I will become whiter than snow. Let me hear joy and gladness; let the bones You crushed in me rejoice.
Hide Your face from my sins and blot out all my iniquity. Create in me a pure heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Do not cast me from Your presence or take Your Holy Spirit from me. Restore to me the joy of Your salvation and grant to me a willing spirit to sustain me for the honour, praise, and glory of Jesus Christ, my Saviour and Lord. Amen.   

No comments:

Post a Comment