Friday 6 September 2013

New Blog Post: "God Will Provide a Way of Escape"



When things get tough do you run to God and ask Him for the help you need or do you think you can manage without His help and do things in your own strength? This is a question we are often asked.
I personally have learnt to go to God. Through prayer I fervently seek His counsel and rely upon Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit of God to help me go through the difficulties. I know He has promised at His appointed time to show me the way out of the difficulties so I must put my faith and trust in Him. After all God had allowed those trials to come to me for a specific purpose and reason and even though I do not always understand why I have to go through these trials I know God will bring good from them. He increases my strength and gives me courage with a deeper faith which enables me to overcome. We must never focus upon our situations or circumstances but always keep our eyes focused upon the Lord Jesus Christ. After all He knows the plans, dreams and visions He has made for each one of His children lives. Who are we to question God’s plans for us? He knows what He is doing and He also knows why He is doing it.
Time and again we see through Scriptures the prophets also went through hardship, pain and suffering. They learnt to trust in the ultimate God who was God of their forefathers and ancestors. They saw what God had previously done for their forefathers and ancestors, so they knew He would also do the same for them.
Isaiah 30:21 NKJV Your ears shall hear a word behind you, saying, “This is the way walk in it.” We should never deter from the path God is leading us upon. We should not turn to right or to the left but look straight ahead to God and trust in His Word and promises. God’s Word is a lamp to our feet and a light for our path. These Words are given to us to follow through the Lord Jesus Christ and through the supernatural power of the Holy Spirit of God. We must continue to trust Him to guide and lead us into His perfect will.
Teach me, O Lord, the way of Your statutes, And I shall keep it to the end. Give me understanding, and I shall keep Your law; Indeed, I shall observe it with my whole heart. Make me walk in the path of Your commandments, For I delight in it.
(Psalm 119:33-35 NKJV)

No comments:

Post a Comment