Monday 16 September 2013

New Blog Post: "Forgiven"



1 Corinthians 6:11 NKJV But you were washed, but you were sanctified, but you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God.

Do you know the true forgiveness from God? I do. God has forgiven me everything I had ever done which had marred His name before I knew Him personally.
I confessed my sins before God and asked Him to forgive me all of my sins through Jesus Christ’s name. This is a continual process I must do daily. I invited Him to come and live within my heart and once I had done this He put His seal of ownership upon my life through the supernatural power of the Holy Spirit of God. I have been washed, sanctified and justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of God He remembers my sin no more. 
Because God had freed me from my sin I realised these heavy burdens I’d had within my heart began to lift. Bit by bit my heart seemed to become lighter. I felt joyous, happy and alive bubbling with the joy and happiness. God had given me a great peace which was beyond my own understanding. I had never experienced anything like this before. All the worries, anxieties, depression the hurt, pain and suffering I had gone through within my life God showed me it was for a reason and a purpose which He was going to use at His appointed time.

In Jeremiah 29:11-14 ESV: I read For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope. Then you will call upon Me and come and pray to Me, and I will hear you. You will seek Me and find Me, when you seek Me with all of your heart. I will be found by you, declares the Lord, and I will restore your fortunes and gather you from all the nations and all the places where I have driven you, declares the Lord, and I will bring you back to the place from which I sent you into exile.

In this Scripture God was showing me I had to search for God with all of my heart, mind, body, spirit and soul. I did this through prayer and reading God’s Word. He was the One who had my future in the palms of His hands and I trusted His future plans He had made for my life. I knew when God said something to me He most certainly would do it. I believed Him in faith after all He was the One who had given me the faith to believe Him in the first place. I had seen first-hand the supernatural power of the Holy Spirit of God working through me in me and all around me. God’s faithfulness to me was proved time and time again. As long as I was faithful to God and walked in submission and was obedient to His Holy Spirit He would do the rest. No more did I feel rejected, self-rejected or fear of being rejected. God’s unconditional love was within me. He is relieving me from all the pain and heartache and suffering continually healing me from my past and present hurts. I know He will continue the healing process within me for the rest of my life from here to eternity

No comments:

Post a Comment