Friday 19 May 2023

PUT GOD FIRST


 

Proverbs 3:6 NLT Seek His will in all you do, and He will show you which path to take.

 

We must come to a place in our lives where we always put God first. We must acknowledge Him in everything we do. Praying it in the supernatural power the Holy Spirit of God, surrendering, submitting, and reliquishing our lives to God in the precious name of Jesus Christ is the best thing to do. We must learn to rely and depend upon the supernatural power of the Holy Spirit of God to enable us to do this. He will guide and direct our steps as we commit and commend the whole day to Him this is a wise decision to make. 

I get up in the morning, and one of the first things I do in enter into prayer and reliquish my whole life to God. He says He has a plan for my life and I trust His plans more than I trust my own plans. I then make a coffee and go to my faviourte place where I know God is waiting for me to come to Him. I want to give Him my full attention without having any distractions. I pray to Him, and read His Word. I know if I make God my top priority, then other things in my life wiil fall into their proper place. I delight myself in Him first and foremost.

 

Prayer

 

Heavenly Father, I submit, surrender, relinquish, and yield my life to God in the name of Jesus Christ and in the supernatural power of the Holy Spirit of God. I delight myself in You. I praise and bless You for teaching me to rely, depend, and lean upon You to bring me into Your perfect will. I place my love, trust, faith, in the precious name of Jesus Christ, knowing He will do what is right and best for me. I ask this prayer in the precious name of Jesus Christ my Lord. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment