Friday 5 May 2023

BE STRONG AND TAKE HEART

 

 

Psalm 31:23-24 NLT Love the Lord, all you godly ones! For the Lord protects those who are loyal to Him, but He harshly punishes the arrogant. So be strong and courageous, all you who put your hope in the Lord!

 

We must ask the Holy Spirit to receive God’s glorious love in full measure. This will dramatically increase our love for Him. The world is full of dangers, so it is wise to hold tightly to His hand. Listen – through His Spirit and His Word – while He talks us through tough times. Pour out your heart to Him, remembering that He is our refuge and strength. As we stay in dialogue with Him, He helps us to handle whatever is before us. 

We must take care to live in Him, and let Him live in us. We cannot produce any fruit when we are severed from the Vine of God. Nor can we be fruitful apart from Him. 

 

Prayer

 

Heavenly Father, I ask You to fill me with love in full measure in the name of Jesus Christ. The world is full of danger, so I tighty hold onto Your hand and I will listen to You through Your Holy Spirit. I will pour out my heart to You remembering You are my refuge and strength. As I stay in dialogue with You, You will help me to handle whatever is before me. I ask You to make me strong in my times of troubles and help me to be bold and courageous as I put my love, trust, and faith in You forever in the name of Jesus Name I come. Amen 

No comments:

Post a Comment