Wednesday 10 May 2023

FAITH HEALS YOU

 

 

Mark 5:34 NLT He said to her, “Daughter, your faith has made you well. Go in peace. Your suffering is over.”

 

When you put your faith and trust in Jesus Christ, no matter what you have to face during your day, you need not be afraid. God is completely in control. He knows what is ahead for us and the Holy Spirit of God, is there to help us. We do need discernment from the Holy Spirit, as it is crucial in our walk of faith. 

Prayer is the key to which we can overcome the trials we face. We must train our minds to quickly turn to God for the help we need. You do this by acknowledging God in all situations. We must be aware of unseen circumstances. We must reach out to God and boldly speak out in faith what we believe He will do.

 

Prayer

 

Jesus, my love, joy, faith, trust, is in You completley. No matter what my day may hold, I am trusting You to watch over and take care of my needs. I love You glorify You and magnify You. I am full of gratitude for everything You have done for me, especially when I am assured that You have answered the prayers I petitioned in Your precious and holy name in the name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen

 


No comments:

Post a Comment