Monday 8 May 2023

JESUS CALLING

 

 

Romans 8:31 NLT What shall I say about such wonderful thing as these? If God is for us, who can ever be against us?

 

In my life my self-esteem was very low, and I never felt good enough. I always thought others were far better than me, my self-esteem was zero. When I received Jesus Christ into my life and His salvation, I knew my life would never be the same again.

When I decide to take a course of action that is in line with His will, nothing in heaven or earth can stop me. I have encountered many obstacles as I moved forward towards the goals God has for me, but He has helped me not to be discouraged – never to give up! With His help I know I can overcome any obstacle. I do not expect an easy path as I journey hand in hand with Him, but I do remember that He is my ever present Helper, He is Omnipotent, Omnicent, Omnipresemce, and I am aware of the past, present, and future I have with Him. I don’t have to be stressed any longer, as He knows the plans He has for my life, and all He wants from me is to trust Him in faith.

 

Prayer

 

Almighty God, I praise and thank You that my faith is steadily growing in You. I continue to trust in You. You have a plan for my life and nothing will stop Your plans coming to pass at Your appointed time. Thank You that You remove the obstacles standing in my path, You are enabling me to trust You and are showing me I must never give up no matter what my circumstances maybe. I thank You, and praise You; I exalt and glorify You in the precious name of Jesus Christ. Amen 

No comments:

Post a Comment