Friday 12 May 2023

GENUINE FAITH

 

 

 

2 Timothy 1:5-7 NLT  I remember your genuine faith, for you share the faith that first filled your grandmother Lois and your mother, Eunice. And I know that same faith continues strong in you. This is why I remind you to fan into flames the spiritual gift God gave you when I laid my hands on you.

 

Our Father in Heaven, has filled us with genuine faith, in the name of Jesus Christ our Lord, and in the supernatural power of the Holy Spirit of God, so that we can share our faith with others. He is the One who keeps us strong in our faith as we draw closer and nearer to Him. The more we see our prayers answered by Him the more we can see our faith deepen and grow with Him. Reading God’s Word, strengthens our faith as we stand upon the truth and promises His Word brings to our hearts and minds. It says in Proverbs 3:5-6 NLT Trust in the LORD with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Seek his will in all you do, and he will show you which path to take. This is what we all need to do.

 

Prayer

 

Holy Spirit, I ask You to fill my heart full of faith in the name of my precious Lord Jesus Christ. I ask for genuine faith so I am able to share my faith with others. Make my faith strong so that it does not waver in anything I do. I pray Your Truth and Promises will never fail me. Your Word is the Truth renew my mind in the mind of Jesus Christ, enabling and empowering me to follow You for the rest of my days until I meet You in eternity. I ask this prayer in Jesus Christ’s precious name. Amen 

No comments:

Post a Comment