Wednesday 31 May 2023

CONTENTED IN CHRIST

 

 

Philippians 4:10-11 NLT How I praise the Lord, that you are concerned about me again. I know you have always been concerned for me, but you didn’t have the chance to help me. Not that I was ever in need, for I have learned how to be content with whatever I have. 

 

Jesus, is the only One who can make me content. I have learnt to be content day-by-day, no matter what comes my way. Jesus, has taught me how to be statisfied by teaching me to draw my power and strength from Him. I have learnt to rely upon God’s promises and Christ’s power to help me to be content. If I want more, I ask God to remove the desire I have and teach me how to be satisfied in every circumstance. He will supply all my needs, but in a way that He knows is best for me.

 

Prayer

 

Father, how grateful and thankful I am to You for teaching me how to rely and depend upon You. Thank You for showing me how to be content day-by-day, no matter what may come my way. I am learning through Jesus, how to be satisfied by Him teaching me to draw my power and strength from Him. I ask You to remove all the wrong desires which hinder my desires to be satisfied in You. I am assured You will supply all my needs, in a way that You know is best for me in the honour, praise and glory of Jesus Christ’s name. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment