Monday 9 January 2017

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House and Meet with Him in Prayer’ – ‘God’s Protection’

When evil men come to destroy me, they will stumble and fall! Yes, though a mighty army marches against me, my heart shall know no fear! I am confident that God will save me. (Psalm 27:1-3 TLB)

                                                                   Prayer 

O my precious Lord, You are my light and my salvation; You protect me from all danger – so whom shall I fear. When evil men come to destroy me, they will stumble and fall! Yes, though a mighty army marches against me, my heart shall know no fear! I am confident that my God will save me. 
I ask You for Your strength to rise up within me and overtake my inclinations to act according to my feelings. I have depended upon my feelings, instead of relying solely upon Your supernatural strength and courage, this is when I sink in the stormy water when I could have walked without a problem because I was relying upon You and not on me. I know I am stronger than I think, and I have boundless courage in You. I shall reach inside my heart, soul, and spirit and draw upon Your Holy Spirit to meet my needs, help others, and walk on my stormy waters. Jesus Christ, is the only One who can help me. Help me Jesus to be more dependant upon You, to lean upon You, and to rest upon You for all of my needs in everything I do. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment