Monday 23 January 2017

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House and Meet with Him in Prayer’ – ‘Healed From Sin’

He forgives all my sins. He heals me. (Psalm 103:3 NLT)

He spoke, and they were healed—snatched from the door of death. (Psalm107:20 NLT)

                                                                      Prayer

Father, through Your Son Jesus Christ, has forgiven me all my sins; through His Blood which was shed on the Cross of Calvary. I praise and thank Him for this. He spoke, and I was healed – snatched from the door of death. He didn't send me sickness as a punishment or to get my attention. He is in the business of healing my life. He is my healer and deliverer. He commands His healing and it's done. He has brought me understanding to know what He is doing, and that no matter what I see or hear, I am to be a mighty prayer warrior. As His child, I have authority to decree and proclaim His Word, and He wants me to focus my heart and mind on what He has taught me of redemptive healing. I shall take His authority and proclaim His will for healing and deliverance. He embraces all my needs in the precious name of Jesus Christ my Saviour and Lord. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment