Tuesday 17 January 2017

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House and Meet with Him in Prayer’ – ‘My Prayer Request’

He was the one who prayed to the God of Israel, “Oh, that you would wonderfully bless me and help me in my work; please be with me in all that I do, and keep me from all evil and disaster!” And God granted him his request. (1 Chronicles 4:10 TLB)

                                                                   Prayer

O Father, You are peeling away from me everything that is unnecessary in my life. You are pouring Your thoughts into me. You are climbing upon the pinnacles of my finest hours. I shall listen to You. Your voice shakes the wilderness – my wilderness. This is a new day for me and a time for me to increase. I shall be glad and You will expand the pegs of my tent. You are going to cause my good deeds to multiply. Oh, that You would wonderfully bless me and help me in my work; please be with me in all that I do, and keep me from all evil and disaster. You are my shield, my glory, and my only hope. How precious it is Lord, to realise that You are thinking about me constantly! I can't even countdown many times a day my thoughts turn towards You. And when I waken in the morning, You are still thinking of me! Thank You that You have granted me my request in Jesus name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment