Thursday 19 January 2017

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House and Meet with Him in Prayer’ – ‘Opportunities’

The Word of the Lord will last forever. And his message is the Good News that was preached to you. (1 Peter 1:25 TLB)
Your words are what sustain me; they are food to my hungry soul. They bring joy to my sorrowing heart and delight me. How proud I am to bear your name, O Lord. 
(Jeremiah 15:16 TLB)

                                                                  Prayer

O my precious God, Your Word will last forever; and it is Your message that brings the Good News preached about Jesus Christ my precious Lord; to my heart, spirit, and soul. Your words sustains me; they are food for my hungry soul. They bring joy to my sorrowing heart and delight me. How proud I am to bear Your name, O Lord. 
Today, I seize every opportunity You have placed before me because when You make a promise to me You will always honour it. Your words aren't mere sounds or nice platitudes; each syllables breathed from Your holy mouth ordained to reach and teach me. I will succeed because You have said so. Your words over me are forever settled in heaven! Your Words infuse me with ability that cannot be counterfeited. I will succeed at my task as You have planned it. You will never let me plunge headlong into collapse. When I believe and trust You, I will become a golden thread in the fabric of Your perfect will. There is no higher calling for me being called in the name of Jesus Christ, my precious Lord. Amen.  

No comments:

Post a Comment