Wednesday 11 January 2017

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House and Meet with Him in Prayer’ – ‘Empty’

So take a new grip with your tired hands, stand firm on your shaky legs, and mark out a straight, smooth path for your feet so that those who follow you, though weak and lame, will not fall and hurt themselves but become strong. (Hebrews 12:12-13 TLB)

                                                                     Prayer 

O God, help to take a new grip with my tired hands, stand firm on my shaky legs, and mark out a straight, smooth path for my feet so that those who follow me, though weak and lame, will not fall and hurt themselves but become strong. 
I need to come to Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit of God each day, so I do not feel empty and drained of energy. I understand that You are here for me. You will revive me. Your Spirit within me is in me to lift me up and restore my soul to an even happier and more energetic me. When I feel weary and without strength to carry on, let me take a deep breath, fix my thoughts on Christ, and I will let Him love me. When I feel I have nothing left to give, I shall give Jesus that nothing so He can fill me afresh and anew and help me to be strong once again. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment