Thursday 26 January 2017

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House and Meet with Him in Prayer’ – ‘Nothing Will Prevail Against Me’

Have you no respect at all for Me? the Lord God asks. How can it be that you don’t even tremble in my presence? I set the shorelines of the world by perpetual decrees, so that the oceans, though they toss and roar, can never pass those bounds. Isn’t such a God to be feared and worshiped? (Jeremiah 5:22 TLB)

                                                                  Prayer

O my precious God, I do have respect for You, I do tremble in Your presence. I know You are the Great Jehovah God, of all the heavens, seas, and skies; You created all things and I am one of Your creations. 
You have put in place boundaries for me to follow and I must never go beyond those boundaries. I know nothing can prevail against me especially when they are ordained for Your purposes. When my plans and Your plans are united in a single, beautifully ordained divine plan, no storm will prevail against me. You know my dreams and You are familiar with Your plans. You hear the daily orchestration of my thoughts. I have no secrets from You. You know all things, and You want me to know Your deep, intricate ways. You want me to know Your omniscience. I shall pause now and allow the secrets of my heart to fall into Your compassionate hands where You can gently hold them. You have wonderful plans for me and l shall let You supply me with a new vision this year for my life. I receive Your new vision deep within my heart, mind, body, spirit, and soul now and always, in the precious name of  Jesus Christ;  and in the supernatural power of the Holy Spirit of God.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment