Wednesday 25 January 2017

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House and Meet with Him in Prayer’ – ‘Staying Free’

So Christ has made us free. Now make sure that you stay free, and don’t get all tied up again in the chains of slavery to Jewish laws and ceremonies. (Galatians 5:1 NLT)

                                                                   Prayer 

Father, help me not to follow my own wrong inclinations, that will produce these evil results: impure thoughts, eagerness for lustful pleasure, idolatry, spirit is my (that is, encouraging the activity of demons), hatred and fighting, jealousy and anger, constant effort to get the best for yourself, complaints and criticisms, the feeling that everyone else is wrong except those in your own little group – and there will be wrong doctrine, envy, murder, drunkenness, wild parties, and all that sort of thing. Let me tell you again, as I have before, that anyone living that sort of life will not inherit the Kingdom of God.
Jesus Christ, my Lord and Saviour has set me free. Now, I shall make sure that I stay free, and will not get tied up again in the chains of darkness. 
Jesus, You are my future. You are removing all my struggles. You are cleaning me up from the inside out. You are removing all my old habits and filling me with a higher vision. The devil’s honey-laced voice tries to feed me with sweet poisonous tasty on my palette, but I rebuke him in Jesus Christ’s name. Jesus, You are here to strip the ugly things off me and I will let You. You will fill me with a happy life which awaits me – a future with no more secrets. Thank You, Lord, for all Your love and faithfulness towards me in Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment