Friday 27 May 2016

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House and Meet with Him in Prayer’ – ‘God Instructions ‘

Every day and all night long their counsel will lead you and save you from harm; when you wake up in the morning, let their instructions guide you into the new day. For their advice is a beam of light directed into the dark corners of your mind to warn you of danger and to give you a good life. (Proverbs 6:22-23 TLB)

                                                                       Prayer

O my precious Lord, every day and all night long You counsel me and will lead me and save me from all harm. When I awake in the morning, Your Holy Spirit, will instruct and guide me into the new day. His advice is a beam of light to me, which is directed into the dark corners of my mind; to warm me of danger and to give me a good life.
I need not worry, For You are guiding me and You will show me the way You want me to go through the Holy Spirit of God. He dwells and abides within me. He is right beside me gently advising me on the action He wants me to take at the right precise moment. 
I shall be empowered to act in divine wisdom and integrity. I shall keep my eyes upon God,  knowing that God’s power is limitless, and His mercy is without measure. I am a mighty warrior in God’s army, and He has anointed and blessed me for battle in the heavenly realms. All the honour, praise, and glory goes to God; through Jesus Christ and through the supernatural power of the Holy Spirit of God. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment