Thursday 19 May 2016

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House And Meet With Him In Prayer’ – ‘Spiritual Gift and Power ‘

Now you have every grace and blessing; every spiritual gift and power for doing His will are yours during this time of waiting for the return of our Lord Jesus Christ. Notice among yourselves, dear brothers, that few of you who follow Christ have big names or power or wealth. Instead, God has deliberately chosen to use ideas the world considers foolish and of little worth in order to shame those people considered by the world as wise and great.
(1 Corinthians 7, 26-27 TLB)

                                                                 Prayer

O my precious God, I thank Your every grace and blessing; every spiritual gift and power for doing Your will in this time of waiting for the Lord Jesus Christ’s return. God has deliberately chosen me and to use ideas the world considers foolish and of little worth in order to shame those people considered by the world as wise and great. 
You have given me gifts to help others and I shall lack nothing to go forward in my calling. I shall stop thinking of myself as weak and unproductive, for in Christ Jesus, He empowers me to do great and awesome things. He knows my capabilities and He knows my physical limitations. He knows my responsibilities and He knows my every need. You have given me Your gifts which is appropriate to me. When I feel I lack the strength and courage to fulfil my calling, this is when I ask God for His help. The Holy Spirit of God is at the centre of my heart and in the God-called ministry He want’s for me. I can rest assured I have all the power and courage I need for every task He gives me to do for the glory and praise of Jesus Christ. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment