Wednesday 25 May 2016

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House and Meet with Him in Prayer’ – God Is At Work Within Me‘ ‘

For God is at work within you, helping you want to obey Him, and then helping you do what He wants.(Philippians 2:13 TLB)

.                                                                 Prayer

O my precious God, You are at work within me. I thank You, for helping me and empowering me to rely upon You to show me what You want me to do. You are working through me and You have things You want me to do for the heart and core of Your people. 
I choose to accept the assignment and will seek God’s will and to follow Him. There is a Godly time and place for all things within our power to acquiesce in the will of God – and what peace it brings to do so! 
I surrender completely to the Lord my God through Jesus Christ, this is not a tremendous sacrifice, it’s not an agonising performance. It is the most sensible thing I can do. 
Lord God, have made a perfect plan for my future may I conform to Your plans – for this is the best and safest way I can live. The only safe place I know is to be in the centre of God’s will. It is not only the safest place but the only place I desire to be. The Lord satisfy’s me in everything I undertake to do through Jesus Christ my precious Lord. Amen. 


No comments:

Post a Comment