Saturday 21 May 2016

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House and Meet with Him in Prayer’ – ‘Good Boundaries’

Lord, you have assigned me my portion and my cup; you have made my lot secure. The boundary lines have fallen for me in pleasant places. Psalm 16:5–6 NIV 

                                                                    Prayer

Father God, You have assigned me my portion and my cup; and You have made my lot secure. The boundary lines have fallen for me in pleasant places. I do not want to go beyond the boundaries You have set before me.
You created me at this appointed time in history and in my unique circumstances for a reason. My experiences have not only shaped my personality and values, but have also affected me in how to serve God and to whom I am able to minister too. Although my life maybe difficult at present, it is not a mistake that I am where I am in God. 
Father, You have set my boundaries for my life not to harm me, but for my good. Not to cause me pain, but You will bless me abundantly if I will allow You to lead me. Therefore, I shall listen to You, and seek Your wisdom in my circumstances. Then I shall rejoice as You turn my limitations into wonderful opportunities. I praise the Lord who counsels me – even at night my conscience instructs me. I keep the Lord in my mind always. Because You are at my right hand, I will not be shaken. I praise Him for working all things out for my good, I thank Him for using my life’s boundaries for His glory, the benefit of others, and my edification. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment