Monday 7 March 2016

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House And Meet With Him In Prayer’ – ‘Rock of Safety’

Lord, You are my shield, my glory, and my only hope. You alone can lift my head, now bowed in shame. For wherever I am, though far away at the ends of the earth, I will cry to You for help. When my heart is faint and overwhelmed, lead me to the mighty towering Rock of safety. (Psalm 3:3, 61:2TLB)

                                                                          Prayer

O my precious God, thank You for being my shield, my glory, and my only hope. You alone are the lifter of my head. For wherever I am, though far away at the ends of the earth, I will cry to You for help. When my heart is faint and overwhelmed, I shall call to You to lead me to the mighty towering Rock of safety. You will shield me with Your wings! They will shelter me. Your faithful promises are my armour. Because I love You, You will rescue me; You will make me great because I trust in Your name. When I call upon You, You will answer me;  You will be with me in trouble and rescue me and honour me. My days of troubles are ended, and You are restoring and rejuvenating my beautiful heart. I will not accept faulty thinking, telling myself I am worn out, tired, pooped, and I just don’t care anymore. I will never be tired of doing right. The truth is I do care about the heart and core of Your people. 
I will allow You to renew and revitalise my spirit, soul, and body because You have given me a dream of great things ahead for my life. For You know the plans You have made for my life. They are plans for good and not for evil, to give me a future and a hope. 
May the God of peace Himself make me entirely pure and devoted to God; and may my spirit and soul and body be kept strong and blameless until the day when our Lord Jesus Christ comes back again. I praise and thank You Lord, for everything You are doing for me now and forever more in through Jesus Christ. I commit and commend this prayer to You in His glorious and precious name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment