Friday 18 March 2016

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House And Meet With Him In Prayer’ – ‘God Instructs My Tongue ‘

The Lord God has given me His words of wisdom so that I may know what I should say to all these weary one. Morning by morning He wakes me and opens my understanding to His will. (Isaiah 50:4 TLB)

                                                                     Prayer

O Lord God, You have given me Your words of wisdom so that I may know what I should say to all Your weary people. Morning by morning You waken my ears to listen as one being taught. You help me to understand Your will through the Holy Spirit of God in the name of Christ Jesus. How grateful and precious are Your Words to me. 
For Your Word says, “From a wise mind comes careful and persuasive speech. Kind words are like honey – enjoyable and healthful. A wise man’s words express deep streams of thought. Your compassion never ends. It is only the Lord’s mercies that have kept us from complete destruction. Great is Your faithfulness; Your loving – kindness begins afresh each day.” 
Daily, You feed me from Your fountain of wisdom, so I can trust myself to speak Your words to the heart and core of Your people in season. These words I speak shall be as a  gushing stream sparkling with fresh, pure and life-giving authority. 
I know I bring my Father much pleasure when I speak the glistening expressions of His mind to those who need to hear it. I shall trust His words, He puts within my mouth. He has given me a tongue of a skilled writer which shall be used to glorify, magnify and exalt the great name of Jesus now and forever more. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment