Tuesday 29 March 2016

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House And Meet With Him In Prayer’ – ‘My Faith Is In God‘

You can never please God without faith, without depending on Him. Anyone who wants to come to God must believe that there is a God and that He rewards those who sincerely look for Him. (Hebrews 11:6 TLB)

                                                                      Prayer

Father,  whenever I pray to You, I always begin by giving thanks to God the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ who has heard how much I trust Him, and how much I love Him and His people. I come before You with praise, thanksgiving, adoration and love. I know I can never please God without faith. I depend upon the Holy Spirit of God, to increase my faith so I can truly depend upon Him. I believe that there is a God and that You will reward those who sincerely look for Him. 
I know that faith pleased God and through this I am willing to face the challenges He sends my way, and I leap forward and hold out my faith banner into uncharted arenas with no sure outcome in sight, I turn to the Angels and exclaim, “See there? See the faith I have in My beloved?” I can cheer with the Angels! I can hold up my arms in the bales of prayers that is fired within me, and wait with patience and see the Lord Jesus answer me. 
This is what I have asked God for me: that I will be encouraged and knit together by strong ties of love, and that I will have the rich experience of knowing Christ with really certainty and clear understanding. For God’s secret plan, now at last made known, is Christ Himself. In Him lie hidden all the mighty, untapped treasures of wisdom and knowledge. And now just as I have trusted Christ to save me, I shall trust Him, too, for each day’s problems; and I shall live in vital union with Him. Let my roots grow down into Him and draw my nourishment from Him. Let me see that I am growing in the Lord, and become strong and vigorous in the truth I was taught through the Holy Spirit of God. Let my life overflow with joy and thanksgiving for everything He has done for me now and forever more. I give Him all the praise and thanksgiving in His peerless and precious name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment