Sunday 20 March 2016

New Blog Post: ‘Come Into God’s House And Meet With Him In Prayer’ – ‘Power and Success Comes from God’

Our only power and success comes from God. (2 Corinthians 3:5 TLB) 
And it is He who will supply all your needs from His riches in glory because of what Christ Jesus has done for us. (Philippians 4:19 TLB)

                                                                      Prayer

O my precious God, my only power and success comes from You, the Almighty God. And it is  You who will supply all my needs from Your riches in glory because of what Christ Jesus has done for me. How I praise and thank You for everything You have done for me through Jesus, Your precious Son. I belong to Jesus Christ, and Christ is God’s.
So, let me draw near to Your heart and enter into Your presence to see You for who You are. Help me to see how You created me to reflect on My Father and to be pleasing to Him. I do believe that He is my divine rewarder, and He loves to reward me. Right now I exchange my tiresome introspections to ruminate on the meaning of true hope. 
Father, You love all who love You and those who search for You shall surely find You. Do not let me be proud. Don’t allow me to follow the wise men, but let me always follow the Holy Spirit of God. God is able to make it up to me by giving me everything I need but plenty left over to give joyfully to others. 
What a glorious Lord I have! He daily bears my burdens and He has given me the joy of His salvation and I am ever grateful and thankful to Him for everything He has done for me in Christ Jesus my precious Lord. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment